Thursday, November 1, 2012

STOP!...Nurdle Time!

You may remember a previous blog Slave Labour with a Smile.   Well I have found another miracle App for under 10s on my wanky iphone which has again made my children complete a must do job with a smile and no whinging! and the best bit this one is free.  So being the caring sharing kinda gal I am I figured I should Spread the wisdom and Share the love!
 This little goodie is making the task of Tooth brushing a wee bit of a party twice a day.
It first gives the kid a bit of a lesson in 'double thumbs up' brushing techniques then roks on in to timing two minutes of happy happy tooth brushing.   Its the same song they use on the ads.  Which for an adult could border on freaken annoying but since its for under 10s and its doing some major good for dental health I can put up with it.  Happy Days.
Once the two minutes is done then the kid earns 20 coins, which means they can either save them up or head to the fun shop and buy some funky threads for their little toothpaste blob.  I've never met a kid yet who can resist virtual coins or being able to spend them.




My 7 yr old wanted to brush twice tonight just to get some more coins!  He was bopping along to the sounds whilst foam was pouring out of his mouth.  Success I reckon!


1 comment:

  1. It even says his name! I woulda totally fallen for this too!

    ReplyDelete