Wednesday, November 21, 2012

20 Day Montage

Its been Twenty days since my last post?? Twenty Days! That's ridiculous! My blogging absence has been noted and I thought I should explain and what better way to explain than with a photo Montage. Also it's quick and actually if I'm being honest its also a bit of a writing cop out but it's the best I've got at the mo until the big shift is done and dusted this weekend...so enjoy!
Wedding No1 of 7!! The messy happy one in the middle is the best man/my husband
A very fun and loud night out with my bbiittchhhes from Dog Watch
This is us at before mentioned Wedding...not so happy about how the light makes my forehead look alien like?!
This is my first ever 'Royal' experience...in amongst all that is Charles and Camilla at the A&P Show
A selfy of us at the wedding...the husband looks like he has a sexual innuendo waiting to pop out
Cup Day Champagne Breakfast...never underestimate the power of scavenging! We ended up with an extra 40 bucks in our kitty from race tickets and cold hard cash that drunk people dropped!
"CAMILLA..HEY CAMILLA I'M OVER HERE!"

No comments:

Post a Comment