Monday, October 22, 2012

The one time its good to be a follower

One of the coolest things about blogging is having followers or looking down at the little squares of faces down the right hand side of my posts....I only have 7.  I love my 7.  But It would make me do a happy dance to have more little square faces.  Its not a biggie cause I know lots of you wonderful people follow by email which is also awesome but just doesn't show up as publicly.
I am also aware that some are having issues becoming that little face square so I copied and pasted from the blogger help guide to try and make the whole process a little easier.....

Follow blogs

Following a blog shows authors and readers of the blog that you're a fan, and you can keep track of the blogs you follow via your Reading List on the Blogger dashboard. Following a blog will also create a subscription to the blog in your Google Reader account.

How do I follow blogs?

There are several ways to follow a blog. One of the easiest ways is to visit a blog that has added the Following widget and click on the "Join this site" button under the "Followers" widget:
After you sign in with your Google Account (or another account if you so choose), you'll then see a popup window with the options to either follow publicly or privately.
Select how you'd like to follow the blog, then click the "Follow this blog" button. If you elected to follow the blog publicly, your profile picture will be displayed on the blog with a link to your Blogger profile or Google+ profile (if you've opted to link your blog to your Google+ profile). When you become a follower of a blog, the blog will also be added to your Reading List on your Blogger dashboard. You can become a follower of any blog or URL (even if the blog doesn't have the Followers widget) by adding the blog to your Reading List on the dashboard.

Good luck little Sheep x

7 comments:

  1. Followers are boring...I'm that sheep that always goes against the flow of traffic and ends up in the paddock that has greener grass :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The one time its cool to be square...a little square at that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am most definitely a fan Shelley. Just love your stories and they usually give us a good laugh, but I can't make head or tails what you say above. So just know I read all your blogs and reply to some, like this. Luv to you all and hope the move goes well. With the mother there I'm sure it will.

      Delete
  3. ahh hahahaa u wrote gibberish cyber geek speak, nice!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't see your little face square clifford??!!! Hooray I'm up to 12! I LOVE my 12 xxx

      Delete