Thursday, September 5, 2013

YouTube is totes Cray Cray

We don't spend a huge amount of time watching TV at my house.  We don't have Sky or anything so the limited channels means there's lots of crap on, which makes it easier for me to just turn it off.
We do however spend a lot of time on gadgets or devices.  So laptops are always open, the ipad or our iPhones are usually in someones hands.
We do have Apple TV, which is a little black box that plugs into your TV, its a way of accessing the Internet using your TV as the main screen, you can order movies online, look at your photos or videos, music channels and I often find the kids watching YouTube on there.  Lets just begin by saying YouTube is totes cray cray.  You can start off watching someone like 'Ellen' on there and 3 hours later you are learning how to build your kid a bunk shaped like a giraffe???
I thought I would give you a couple of things I have found which make me laugh out loud and another couple which I found inspiring and moving.  To show you there's still good people out in the world.
They first 3 are a little strange.  Not in a bad way.  Just a little bit WT? like maybe someone needs to remove the magic mushys from their gardens.  My kids think they are hilarious.  That's all the warning your going to get about those.
But the last 2 are amazing!







1 comment:

  1. me and the kids loved the last one made us feel sad about all those dogs with no homes :( also had a giggle at the twilight voice overs very clever :)

    loving the constant blogging who needs a book when we have you xxx

    ReplyDelete