Thursday, September 20, 2012

A few things that make me laugh so hard I nearly pee

People who try to use umbrellas in strong wind.  I love sitting at the lights in my nice warm car watching people wrestle with them.  Like seriously give it up.  If its inside out your pretty much never going to be able to fix it.  Umbrella + Rain = Success buuut Umbrella + Rain and Wind = snort fizzy out your nose HILLARIOUS
Quality TV Shows like: Modern Family, Hamish & Andy, Miranda, Flight of the Concords, 7 Days or anything with Ricky Gervais in it.  LAUGH OUT LOUD GOODNESS!

When people Gag.  Never gets old.

The contestants on Wipe Out trying to get over the big balls.  How those people don't end up in hospital I'll never know.  Keep em coming.

 A memory I have of being 15 during the school holidays with two of my besties.  Back then in Hastings you could ring up a video van and they would come round and park in your driveway.  We would climb inside the claustrophobic back area with the driver and choose some random VHS tapes or Sega Master System Games.  The whole concept totally appealed to our lazy teenage bones.  This one time we all climbed aboard and silently started perusing through the many titles on offer.  At this moment one friend accidentally or on purpose let out a massive fart!  The culprit and the other bestie lost it and those bitches bolted out the back door deserting me.  I couldn't even look at the video man.  Out the corner of my eye through the van windows I could see and hear them rolling around on the front lawn like demented Hyenas.  I just grabbed the first two videos closest to me, trying to act like everything was cool, all the while trying not to breath in.  when really all I wanted to do was fake an injury and commando roll the fuk out of there.  I'm pretty sure that was the last time we ever called that van again.

2 comments:

  1. Ahahhahahahhaaaaa I had forgotten about that movie van, that van was almost as cool as mr whippy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to come watch Miranda with you!

    ReplyDelete