Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Our Red Gloves

 I have these Divine soft Cherry Red Leather Gloves and I love them.  I will always love them.  You gave them to me. Without hesitation.  Just because I said I loved them while you were wearing them, that day at my house.  That time you stayed with us.  We drank bubbles together.  We laughed and talked late into the night.  I knew I'd see you again.  I'd always see you again.  At the next show.  I'd turn the corner from our stand and you would be there.  Dressed up all gorgeous.  Huge smile on your face when you spotted me.  Straight over for a catch up hug.  A see you after the show for a drink promise.  I'd always see you again.  But now I can't.  You decided that.  I didn't get a say.  I'm sorry you had to fight so hard to stay with us.  I'm sorry you couldn't fight anymore.  I'm sorry that all our love and light couldn't keep you here with us.  I hate that under that amazing smile was a darkness you couldn't chase away.  We couldn't chase it away for you.  I wish I could remember the last thing I said to you.  Was it important enough to be the last thing.  Ever.  Was it just goodbye.  That's not enough.  Did you know how much I loved being around you, your strength, your spunk, your sass, your cheekiness.  Did you know?  Do you know?  So I will wear our gloves.  That you wore.  I will say my Goodbyes with many tears and many smiles and try to understand why your not here anymore.  Not at the next show.  I miss you already.  It hurts but you don't anymore and that's what matters now.  Be at peace and take all our love and light to get you there lady.
RIP Anna xxx



2 comments: