Sunday, August 12, 2012

A Huge Thankyou

I am so excited I have a whole new look or at least my blog does.  If you get this on your email..then pop on over and check it out.  If your here already then Welcome!  Don't you just love! It makes me happy big!  I'm so pleased I stumbled onto Sharnee @ www.suckmylolly.com during my internet travels.  I just have to sing her praises.  You know when you get amazing, friendly service. Someone who replies to all your emails straight away, who listens to everything you want for your blog and someone who has awesome ideas and advice....Yup well I found her and now you and me get to reap the rewards.  This is my happy place x


2 comments:

  1. Looks AWESOME!! I hope you will still be able to feed is our daily insight and giggle once on Intrepid adventures??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Yes. I am very much looking forward to doing exactly that.

    ReplyDelete